TOTMA EVENT APPLICATION
P.O. BOX 245
VAN BUREN, AR 72957
- Each vendor who applies will need to email an application with pictures of their goods or booth setup. -Junk Fest is the only juried event. We are looking for vendors that sell rustic, antiques, farmhouse, vintage, re-purposed, industrial or salvaged materials.
- TOTMA reserves the right to approve and deny applications to ensure that the quality of vendors meet the criteria of our events.
- Applications will be selected on a “first come, first paid" basis.
Include 3-5 color photos (no bigger than a total of 5 megabytes) - Photos may be featured on our accounts including our Facebook, Instagram, Newspaper, printed materials etc. For promotional purposes. By submitting the photos you acknowledge that we may use them at our discretion.
-There will be NO sharing of spaces or trading of spaces.
- Every vendor is required to bring their own tables, chairs, credit card machines etc. All booths are outside, so it is suggested you bring a tent to cover your space. Please make sure it does not overlap into anyone else’s booth.
-ELECTRIC IS NOT SUPPLIED to VENDORS- Only Food Vendors can use Generators with prior approval.
- WiFi will not be available. Plan ahead when deciding what credit card machine to use or payment methods to take. ATMs will also be available near by for customers.
-Vendor setup begins Friday of each Event beginning at 6pm and continues until 8:30 am Saturday morning. All vehicles must clear the street by 8:30 am (no exceptions). More details about vendor check-in will be provided upon the acceptance of each vendor.
-24 hour Security is provided throughout the entire festival.
- Booth rental fee is due before booth space is assigned, if rental fee is received 30 days prior to event, a discount of $25 is given . All forms of payments accepted. Checks are to be made out to “The Old Town Merchants Association” Any applications after 30 days prior to the event, payment will be due with application and based on space availability.
- This is a rain or shine event and no refunds will be given.