2022 Downtown JunkFest
Downtown JunkFest is an outdoor market located on historic Main Street, Van Buren, featuring antiques, re-purposed items, architectural salvage, vintage clothing and jewelry, handmade treasures, farmhouse home décor, delicious food, seasonal plantings, and more.
Saturday, September 10, 2022, 9-5PM CST thru Sunday, September 11, 2022, 9-4P CST
Currently accepting vendor applications!
Please note the following requirements and send this information:
Photos of your work and display. Photos/samples will not be returned. Photos may be featured on our website, social media accounts, newspaper, and other printed materials, etc. for promotional purposes. By submitting the photos, you acknowledge that we may use them at our discretion. Email them separate to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for event:
• For applications after 30 days prior to the event, payment will be due with application and based on space availability.
• TOTMA reserves the right to approve and deny applications to ensure that the quality of vendors meet the criteria of our events. Downtown Junk Fest is a juried event accepting vendors based on variety, originality, and quality of goods sold. This festival will be primarily composed of vendors carrying vintage, re-purposed, antiques, architectural salvage, farmhouse, boho, and rustic items. You will hear from our committee chair within two weeks of your received complete application if you are accepted or denied.
• Applications will be selected on a “first come, first paid” basis.
• Your check being cashed does not declare acceptance into the festival. Applicant not accepted will receive a full refund.
• We are hosting a “Best Booth Contest”. Vendor booths will be judged on (1) creativity/uniqueness of displays, (2) inventory quality, and (3) overall appearance. The winner will receive one standard 10x24’ booth at our 2022 DTJF for free.
• This is an outdoor event. You will need to bring your own tent, tent weights, tables, chairs, credit card processors, etc. Evening security is provided throughout the festival. • There will be NO trading of spaces.
• Please make sure your booth does not overlap into anyone else’s booth. You complete booth for your items and buyers are all within the booth size that you purchased.
• ELECTRIC IS NOT SUPPLIED to VENDORS - only food vendors can use generators with prior approval.
• WiFi will not be available. Plan ahead when deciding what credit card machine to use or payment methods to take.
• This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
• No refunds will be given if a vendor decides to cancel attendance.
• Vendor setup begins Friday, September 10th at 5pm and continues until 8:30 am Saturday morning. All vehicles must clear the street by 8:30 am (no exceptions). More details about vendor check-in will be provided upon the acceptance of each vendor.
• Festival hours are 9 AM to 5 PM Saturday, September 10, and 9 AM to 4 PM Sunday, September 11.